Tuesday 21 September 2010

Time to blog again


Shortly after my last blog entry, I was re-assigned to a new project. I didn't really feel I could blog about it, since at the time the project had no other web presence. So I stopped blogging altogether. Since then, a lot of water has flowed under the proverbial structure built to span a valley, road, body of water or other physical obstacle. Notably, for me at least:
  • I met Alan Cox at a conference (he's the one with the beard, I'm the one crouching down to talk to him with my back to the camera in the bottom left hand corner);
  • I moved house;
  • I learnt Python;
  • I learnt Java.
One of the things I've worked on has been the home page for that new project, CX3D, a tool for simulating the growth of cerebral cortex in 3D, so I've no more excuses for not blogging anymore. Let's see how long I go on for this time :-)